Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Gel Doc Ez System|
gel doc imaging system,
gel documentation unit
Effective pixels: 1280×1024
Pixel density: 10 bit
Pixel size: 5.4×5.4(um)
Resolution: 1.4 megapixels
Signal to noise ratio: ≥56db
Sensitivity: Can detect the double chain DNA of EB staining below 20pg.
Camera: low illumination and high resolution digital CCD
Zoom lens: F=1:1.2,2/3 inch 6 times zoom lens
UV light transmission area(W×L): 250×200(mm)
Visible light transmittance area(W×L): 250×210(mm)
Transmission UV wavelength: 302(nm)
Reflectance UV wavelength: 254,365(nm)
Transmission UV lamp power:302nm(8W)
Reflectance UV lamp power: 254nm(11W),365nm(11W)
• CCD with lower lux and high-resolution, easy to get dim stripes and real-time browse, whole-screen display and simple to operate:
• Six time zoom lens and simple to enlarge and shrink gel photos.
• The center position indicator, which can ensure the gel is placed in the center position.
• Intelligent control box:
• You can realize the control of the zoom, focus, aperture, UV light and white light through panel key.
• Safety function for your eyes that automatically shuts down the UV light when the door is opened and reactivates the UV light when the door is shut.
• Timed shut down: The UV light protection system automatically shuts down the lights after 15 minutes to maximize the life of lamp and vitreous.
• The zoom lens is protected with RS232 interface.
• Drawer-style gel platform, convenient to observe, operate, and cutting gel.
• Transferring plate changes UV-light into white-light.
• Using a multi-layer gel-filter effectively filters background noise.
• You can realize the control of the zoom, focus, aperture, UV light and white light through computer mouse.
• Regular and reliable system convenient to maintain and exchange parts.
Contact Person: april